Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Best Pes 2011 Formation Based on My Version

PES 2011 gamers? And I also included one of them. This time I will give my version of the best formation for our favorite game. You may not feel like it, because of course the opinion of every person is different on each favorite players. And this time, allow me to write an article about this, the best formation for PES 2011. Ready? And me choose that 4-4-2 formation is the best. There is a balance between defense, midfield and attack lines.

Then I still have my other favorite formation that is 4-3-3. This formation is more emphasis on attacking game, relying on 3 strikers who can use a combination of CF, SS, or WF. Formation of the classical style of Inter Milan in PES 2011 as 4-2-1-3 is also good, very strong in defense, and strong enough in the counter-attack. This formation is more appropriate to rely on counterattacks.

4-4-2 is a formation that relies on teamwork and ball control, as well as 4-3-3. And finally, so it’s you deciding the best formation for your favorite team in Pro Evolution Soccer / PES 2011. Good luck and keep win as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment