Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pro evolution soccer 2011 PES 2011 New Discoveries


Hi all pes fans :


I am sure most of you have downloaded the PES 2011 demo version. I am interested to find out your views on the new version. So drop me some comments and let me know!
This post is sort of an update to my previous PES 2011 post. After writing the last post, I have discovered a few more options to utilise in your game plan. They are the same options as in previous PES version. I decided to post them for the benefit of those who were probably too excited in trying out the gameplay to explore the gameplan settings fully.
Accessing Player Menu
Move your cursor to a player. Press X/Square on your controller.
You should see the screen below.
Select Role
Just like previous PES version, you can choose different roles for a player in the position they are in. In this case, Robben performs best in the RWF role. Skill cards are still present in PES 2011. Robben has Darting Run, Cut back pass, and Incisive pass.
You might notice that some positions have a highlighted star while others do not. When Robben is deployed as a CF, he will not have a star. This signifies that his skill card will not be in use when he is deployed as a CF. Thus, always select a role with the highest rating, and one which skill cards can be applied.
You can select the captain for your PES team in this menu. That should be straightforward.
Next we move on to..
Mark Setting
When I first tried out PES 2011 demo, I thought PES had removed the mark settings, before I found this option. Thankfully, they did not. I find it important to mark the best player in every match. This will minimize their influence in the game. Ensure you choose a marker in a position closest to the player to mark. However, do not mark more than 2 players as I find this will mess up your defence.
In this case, I choose LB Lell to man-mark SS Messi. I will also mark Ibrahimovic with a CB.
Through Pass
PES 2011 is designed to provide gamers with the ability to make accurate through passes. In this new version, through passes has increased in importance. Accurate through passes can now be played to split the defence to cap off a great team move. I believe when we master the art of through passes in PES 2011, we will be able to dominate the game.
In the PES 2011 demo version, majority of my goals are from through passes. Here’s one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment